Women's Health Interview Day- Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and PAs
Define excellence in women’s health with New York’s leading health system. We’re bringing together an exceptional team of clinicians who specialize in delivering the highest quality care for women.
Our outstanding women’s health care happens at locations throughout metro New York. These facilities provide award-winning care and are home to more than 40,000 births every year. They include:
- The Katz Institute for Women’s Health, a nationally-renowned place of clinical excellence in women’s health. Katz Women’s Hospitals at Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital are responsible for more than 16,000 of our deliveries annually.
- Lenox Hill Hospital, a 652-bed acute care hospital on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. Lenox Hill Hospital features 12 modern Labor/Delivery/Recovery rooms, three mother/baby units, a well-baby nursery and a Level III NICU.
- Southside Hospital, featuring an innovative, dedicated Maternity Center that serves as a “hospital within a hospital” specializing in labor and delivery. With Southside's7 L&D rooms, 3 Antepartum rooms, 4 PACUs, and 2 ORs, our L&D nurses learn how to scrub in on c-sections. Southside's Mother/Baby unit features 29 beds and each nurse is assigned to the mother and baby for couplet care. Southside likes a 4:1 couplet ratio. Southside has a Level 2 NICU and working to become a Level 3 as well as being on a Baby-Friendly Designation journey.
- Northern Westchester Hospital, is a Magnet® and Planetree designated facility with 24 inpatient beds, and a Level 3 NICU. NWH has a supportive breastfeeding environment with 60% exclusive breastfeeding rates while always supporting a patient's informed feeding choices. We also take a holistic approach to care with the use of integrative therapies to support traditional care (music therapy, pet therapy, reiki, gentle touch massage, aromatherapy etc)
- Huntington Hospital, a designated Academic Center of Excellence for minimally invasive surgery in gynecologic oncology and gynecology by the American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- LIJ Forest Hills'- a designated a “Baby-Friendly” hospital -“New Life Center” is seeking nurses for their Special Care Newborn Nursery. This innovative floor is predicted to increase in their birth census from 2000 to 2500 this year. This growth will be steady and continuous over the next couple of years. We also now offer new OB related services with our brand new units that opened this year.
Through these and other facilities, we’re driving excellence in the full range of primary, specialty and subspecialty areas:
- Perinatal and Obstetrics
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine (High Risk Obstetrics)
- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, including robotic surgery
Join us and help us provide excellent clinical care as well as important educational support for women and babies. In addition, through our relationship with the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, we’re discovering and delivering new cures and treatments for a variety of women’s health issues. At Northwell Health, you’ll enjoy:
- An innovative working environment
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Tremendous growth potential
- Commitment to your ongoing education and development
Read our Women's Health careers blogs